Bangladesh Open University (BOU) SSC Admission Circular 2018-19 has been Published. According to the BOU SSC Admission botice 2018-19 Notice JSC/JDC/Equivalent exam passed students Can Collect and submit application Form from BOU Website from 10 October to 31 December 2017.
The application form is obtainable from BOU Website. Applicants may also Collect Application form from BOU official website – osaps.bou.edu.bd. Students can submit application till 31 December 2017. Have to Pay Application Fee through bKash/Rocket/Sure Cash.
Eligibility For BOU SSC Admission:
- Applicants must pass JSC/JDC/Equivalent exam.
- Applicants’ birth date cannot exceed 31/12/1997.
BOU SSC Admission Timeline:
- Admission Application submission period: 10 October to 31 December 2017.
- Admission with late fee: 01-15 January 2018.
- Class starting date: 16 March 2017
BOU SSC Admission Fees:
- Online Application Fee: 100/=
- Registration fee: 150/=
- Course Fee: 3500/=
- Academic Calendar Fee: 50/=
- Digital/Plastic ID card Fee: 200/=
- Total Admission Fee: 4,000/=
- Practical Course Fee: 100 (if applicable)
Class Days: Friday
Bangladesh Open University BOU SSC Admission Circular 2018-19
More information about Bou SSC Admission 2018-19:
Each admission center can admit maximum 400 students. Applicants must submit attested copies of academic papers. Only authorized centers can admit Science and Business group students.
Open school is one of the largest six schools of BOU in respect to the number of student enrollment. Any person has chance to be admitted irrespective of age, gender and profession in any program of the school. At present, BOU is offering Secondary School Certificate Program Admission 2018-19.
Popular search terms:
BOU SSC Admission Apply Process 2018-19, BOU SSC Admission 2018-19 Application form, Bangladesh Open university Admission process, BOU SSC course admission notice, When will start BOU SSC Program Admission 2017, www bou edu bd notice, www.bou.edu.bd ssc admission, BOU SSC Admission circular pdf download