JSC Board Challenge Result 2020, JSC Rescrutiny Result 2019-2020: There are 9 General Education board in & 1 Madrasah Education Board. Normally JSC Rescrutiny Result publishes individually on the each General board’s website. JDC Rescrutiny Result also publishes individually on Madrasah board’s website. We will be uploaded all education board’s JSC Re scrutiny result 2019 on this post. So you can be easily collect all education boards JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny / Re check/ board khata call/ Challenge result from this post of our website. JSC & JDC Rescrutiny Result 2019-2020 .pdf download link of all education boards will be available on this post. The result will be available here on the below links:
JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny Result 2019 of all Education board are available Here
- JSC Rescrutiny program 2019 starting date: 01/01/2020
- JSC Rescrutiny program 2019 Ending date: 07/01/2020
- JSC Rescrutiny Fess: 125 TK for every subject or Part
- JSC Rescrutiny Result 2019 published date: 29/01/2020
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Question: How To Apply for JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny process 2019?
➦➦➦ Ans: JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny Process is given below:
JSC & JDC Rescrutiny Process 2019
- Question: When will publish JSC re-scrutiny result 2019? / When will publish JDC re-scrutiny result 2019? / When will publish the JSC Board khata challenge result 2019/ When will publish JSC Khata call result 2019?
➦➦➦ Ans: JSC & JDC Rescrutiny result 2019 will be published on 29 January 2020. Normally JSC & JDC re-scrutiny result publish within 1 month of JSC result (Main result). This year JSC & JDC Result 2019 was published on 31 December 2019 and the Re-scrutiny result will be published on – January 2020.
- How can I get JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny result 2019?
➦➦➦ Ans: Normally JSC & JDC Re-scrutiny result automatically sent to your provided contact number (which you have provided during application through Teletalk mobile). The result will be also published individually on all education board’s website. You can download and check all education board’s JSC Res-scrutiny result of this post’s provided link.