MBBS Medical Admission Test Circular 2019-20 in Bangladesh has been announced. This year Medical Admission Test 2019-20 in Bangladesh will be organized on 04th October (Friday) 2019. MBBS admission circular 2019 has been also published here along with DGHS – Directorate General of Health Services Offical website which is www.dghs.gov.bd. Involved applicants will apply in Medical Admission Test Notice 2019-20 in Bangladesh by this website at www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd & as well our website.
Medical Admission Test date 2019-20 Bangladesh
Recently a meeting was held at Ministry of Health. In that meeting “Medical Admission Test Notice 2019-20 in Bangladesh” related decision is taking by the authority. After that meeting Medical Admission Test Date 2019-20 in Bangladesh has been accounted. Medical Admission Test Notice 2019-20 in Bangladesh has been announced on 19th August 2019. According to the notice Medical Admission Test 2019-20 will be organized on 04th October (Friday) 2019.
Medical & Dental College Admission Test Fee is determined at BDT. 1,000/- like before. Last year the fee of Medical & Dental College Admission Test was same. Time duration of Medical College Admission Test will be 1 hour. 100 marks are determined for the admission test. Admission test will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) method & written. 100 MCQ will in the exam paper. Involved applicants will have to fill up all MCQ without any mistake. Otherwise they will not be allowed for the admission. This year also written pass mark will determined 40.
Medical MBBS Admission Circular 2019-20
Medical Colleges seat numbers 2019-20:
No. of Medical Colleges & no. of seats in Medical College are given below:
Medical Admission Test Date announced. Bangladesh Medical Admission Test will be held on 04th October (Friday) 2019. Health Minister, Zahid Malik, take decision in a meeting .
MBBS Educational Qualification:
- Only science background students can apply in Medical Admission Test Notice 2019-20 in Bangladesh,
- Involved students will have to be Bangladeshi by birth,
- Involved students will have to passed in SSC or similar exam in 2016/2017,
- Involved students will have to passed in HSC or similar exam in 2018/2019,
- Involved students will have to get entire CGPA 9.00 in SSC & HSC both exams,
- Involved students will have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in SSC & HSC in separately,
- Involved students will have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in Biology in SSC & HSC both exams
Apply Online: www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd
Important Admission Dates:
- Online application start date: August 28 (12:00 pm)
- Last Date to Apply Online: September 7 (11:59 pm)
- Downloading of Admit Card: Will run from September 28 to September 27.
- Date of Admission Test: 04th October (Friday) 2019